I know, I know, it’s fall–but I couldn’t resist.
Though I made this with a Vitamix, you can definitely make this with a good blender–a ninja or magic bullet will work just fine 🙂
Recipe after the jump!
Cook time: 3 minutes
- 1 cupWatermelon, chopped into 1” pieces
- 1Lime, Squeezed
- 2-3 Mint leaves
- 5 Ice Cubes
- Combine watermelon, lime juice, mint leaves, and ice cubes in blender.
- Blend on low and slowly work your way up to high to ensure ice is completely broken down.
Latest posts by ApronWarrior (see all)
- How to Choose the Best Game for Your Crowd - May 13, 2017
- How to Save Money Without Couponing - May 9, 2017
- How to Care for and Maintain Your Wooden Cutting Board - May 8, 2017